Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Run for the Scones

Hello!

How are you? I want to now tell you Connes átá tú? this is the little Irish I know. Very nice the little irish. I have no news now. At the moment I do jobs not fit, like up to the attic with 30kg accountants, however, only 8 hours and a half. In essence, the problem is that exist a big big trouble. I am troubled by this trouble. All people are living their jobs becuase Henry is more authority, bad polite. Why? I do not know. And the staff feels afraid and don´t tell the truth. They hate him as well. I am sad because he should be put my final marks and i have the impression that i will be fail by he. He is pure jealous and envy. The unique person that gives me the reason is the little Irish man with stools.Is there a solution? The man with stools thinks not.He speaks bad words behind me. All is good except for this little big trouble.This is what I do, my duties.

Good morning breakfast check list:

Run for the scones and turn on the music
Marmelade portions
a tongs
put ice into the insert
little white puddings
grapefruit segments
extract the cling film wrap and turn up to breath
ample amount of cereals
berry compte
go to tidy if necessary
hoover
always have brown on the table
sufficient utensiles for healthy options
always check underneath
add butter to all tables

At the moment people are welcoming and i going to pubs where they sing like birds.
Saludos,
A.

1 Comments:

Blogger blog-efl said...

I teach English to hotel management students who often end up doing their placement in English-speaking countries.

Some of the students who take English as a subsidiary subject (where it is only offered as a 1.5 hour a week mixed level class for the whole group, which can be over 20 students) come with a very basic level of English.

This was the case of A, whose letter is reproduced above.

Obviously , A's level of English has improved substantially since he has been working in Ireland, and I'm sure that his spoken English is actually quite good (especially if he's been singing like a bird in the in pubs), but it just shows you that this is not good enough if the aim is to be a professional. Nobody who writes like this will be taken seriously, and I'm not surprised that his boss-man is going to fail him (although he certainly is, for some reason).

The thing about the stools is fascinating. Does anyone have an explanation?

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home