Friday, October 22, 2004

Henry and Franky take a paint in a culture style

In Ireland exist a lot of babys, kids and children. For this reason, The Lannigan´s restaurant have American size steaks. During the weekend, the people change into an executive people, and I used to set the Carvery suite for them ( a specific room for do the baptisms, weddings,etc) At Lannigans´s there was a great opportunity to improve my human relations and nowadays exist a good friendship relation. The starter men (Michael and Dan) are funny irish.The problem was that all common things are contrary in ireland, and Dan teach me to walk on the other side.There were times when we wernt walking in Clonakilty village, and I was completely lost in this little village. People ask you alot of things they don´t understand.I met Henry one week later and then Franky and I shared stories in the library. For them, go to pubs and take a paint is a culture style, and sometimes they are in uniform.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home