Monday, October 18, 2004

Working life in the hotel

You have the opportunity to eat burgers, and each client have the good morning napkin. They also have coco pops, prunes, browns and cereals, a wire basket and a side plate. Be very careful about the dispensers, and remove the cling. All people are nicer execpt the general manager who is racist. I will never forget the Care Sisters, and the people in the Chill Out Food unit. I also served lots of paints of beer, worked with European trays and nobody gave me a hand, even when I had to cut flowers in the garden like a slave. I would like to thank Sean ¨Chubbly¨Patwell fo his kindness. I remember when I saw Chubbly in the street, but I unknew who he was. I feel upset, because one day I had a serious sprain and I had to stop to play, and to hoover all the kilometers of carpets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home